Pat's Poems

This is a collection of poems I have written in the past and will be added to as I write more. I am putting them here to share with others. Any comments are welcome.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Completions 5/26/05

The ending of some things is sometimes hard
But being able to complete it should be held in high regard.
In some things we do, good friends are made,
So completing gives us a fear that the friendships will fade.

Completion itself is a step forward
Opening a door we know not what toward.
Yet as new doors open, it may be easy to see
That new friends there may also be.

So to all in this group who can relate
I just want to say, before it’s too late,
That the time we’ve had together to me has meant much
And I’m thankful for all of you for my life you have touched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home