Pat's Poems

This is a collection of poems I have written in the past and will be added to as I write more. I am putting them here to share with others. Any comments are welcome.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Failure 9/20/05

Failure is as failure does
How I wish that failure was
A thing of the past
That would not last.

It felt so good
I was doing the things I knew I should
Many bad things I use to experience
Had fallen into the past tense.
But now new things are starting to show
These to me are quite a blow.
So little progress I've made I know.

It use to bother me to stay at home
I couldn't stand to be alone,
Now to leave causes me much stress
To leave my house empty is quite a test.
Once again I'm really scared
Will I be able to pay the fare
or will it place me in a snare?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home