Pat's Poems

This is a collection of poems I have written in the past and will be added to as I write more. I am putting them here to share with others. Any comments are welcome.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Extremes 7/22/04

Deep dark tones to the palest hues
Stormy skies to a sun filled blue
Life itself has its extremes
There is no middle way it seems.

When things are smooth it's really great
but more often their not and those times I hate.

I try so hard to control my emotions
So that I can deal with each situation
But no matter how hard I try, there's times I break
and that's no solution.

Someday I hope I reach a balance
So I can allow myself to laugh and cry
Without worrying about the time going by.

Someday I hope I can take things in stride
And not feal like the next little thing
Will make me run into myself and hide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home